Facebook data deletion instructions
To remove an app or website you've added to your facebook account:
- Click account in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Go to the 'App or websites' that you want to remove, then next to the name of the app or website, click Remove.
- You may select these options:
- Delete posts, videos or events [app or website] posted on your timeline.
- Allow Facebook to notify [app or website] that your login connection was removed. They may offer you another way to log in.
- Click Remove again to confirm.
- Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information.